- F-ion release: Contains surface treated sodium fluoride (less than 1%)
- Storage temperature: 2 – 25°C / 36 – 77°F
- Filler loading: 62 wt % (40 vol%)
- Compressive strength¹: 300 MPa
- Flexural strength¹•²: 91 MPa
- Flexural modulus¹•²: 4.6 GPa
- Water sorption¹•²: 27 µg/mm3
- Film thickness: Approx. 14 µm
- Radiopacity² : 170 % Al
- Working time (23°C): 60 sec.
¹Dual curing (combination of self- and light-cure)
²According to ISO 4049: 2009 Source: Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc.
The final result may be influenced by minor evaluation conditions stipulated by ISO regulations